EnigmaTeam
Welcome To ET [Enigma Team] Forum Very Happy
EnigmaTeam
Welcome To ET [Enigma Team] Forum Very Happy
EnigmaTeam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

karrasko's Audition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
karrasko

karrasko's Audition Empty
PostSubject: karrasko's Audition   karrasko's Audition EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Editing Name : karrasko
Experience : Working with Video editing and design software since 2008 (5years)
Most of my Experience comes from editing videogames (counter-strike:source) and I have worked for the best companies there (www.youtube.com/GhostPicturesTV & www.youtube.com/SparklesProd). I started editing AMV's since 3 months ago
Programs : SonyVegas 11, Adobe AfterEffects cs4, Adobe Photoshop cs6 and i know the basics of cinema4D
Productions : I havent work for any AMV's team
Language : Portuguese/English
Animes : Bleach, Shingeki no kyojin, Sengoku basara, SAO. (This animes FOR SURE i will make AMV's) tho I have the ambition to edit a non shounen based anime like steins gate and so on...Lets see what future can bring

Communication :  Steam (efusedkarrasko), facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pedrocarrasco95), skype (pedrocarrasco_95@hotmail.com), League of Legends (efused karrasko) and i own a Private teamspeak also
Video : https://youtu.be/ATzLdxfccc8
p.s.: As i come from CSS community im still trying what effects and so on I can work with AMV's so im more testing the limits of quality that Animes can handle to be edited. So it this AMV doesnt own my full potential, i can show you my CSS edits if you wish so, OR even better I can show you betas of my new projects where im using the best i can do (trying atleast).
WHY you want to join ENIGMA TEAM ? : Will be honest, Loved the name of the team, plus saw some edits from you guys that really made me interested in joining this group. Also I would love to learn alot from the AMV community for example the competitions, the MEPs and so on since im kinda new to this community! Wink

Waiting for your aswer and regards, Pedro Carrasco
Example
Back to top Go down

karrasko's Audition
Page 1 of 1