EnigmaTeam
Welcome To ET [Enigma Team] Forum Very Happy
EnigmaTeam
Welcome To ET [Enigma Team] Forum Very Happy
EnigmaTeam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[BLEACH AMV] Jᴀpᴀɴ Expo 2013 || Hᴏɴ'ɴō!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iYoshiKun

iYoshiKun

[BLEACH AMV] Jᴀpᴀɴ Expo 2013 || Hᴏɴ'ɴō!  Empty
PostSubject: [BLEACH AMV] Jᴀpᴀɴ Expo 2013 || Hᴏɴ'ɴō!    [BLEACH AMV] Jᴀpᴀɴ Expo 2013 || Hᴏɴ'ɴō!  EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Yush guys! Very Happy

INFO:

Title: Hᴏɴ'ɴō! (it's Japanese, means 'Instinct')
Anime: Bleach
Song: Broadway - Same Thing We Do Everyday
Program: Sony Vegas Pro 10
Creation time: 15-16 hours (IC style LOL)
Personal comment: It's my video for Japan Expo 2013 AMV Contest & I know it's a fail for some reason, like because i've rushed it the day before the deadline of the JE contest (we had like 2 or 3 month and I began 1 day before the DL... i'm a fucking genius), and also because I still need improving. I also need to learn using AE coz when I see what ppl do with it i'm like "OMFG! I want do that too!" so... yeah. I also tried to make some feeling with this AMV - i mean that Ichigo is getting beat by his Hollow and have regrets because of him her friend Inoue is hurt and with his instinct he takes over his Hollow and beat him, thats why i wanted ppl to feel when they watch it but i think i've failed -

Btw, enjoy my AMV and don't hesitate to comment and give me some tip & advice about how to improve (also if someone is agree to teach me how to use AE i'll be really thankful, so... yeah, if u are just tell me ^^)

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iYoshiKun

[BLEACH AMV] Jᴀpᴀɴ Expo 2013 || Hᴏɴ'ɴō!
Page 1 of 1